No spring pan, zesting or cracking. Look no further for a delicious, creamy, and ultra-smooth cheesecake recipe. Paired with a buttery graham cracker crust, no one can deny its nothing short of bliss. Make yours today!
- 1/2 stick of melted butter
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbs of brown sugar
- 16 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tbs of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add graham crackers, cinnamon, and brown sugar to a food processor and pulse until you have finely ground crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the crumbs and pulse until you get the consistency of wet sand.
- Evenly distribute crust into ramekins and place them into the fridge.
- Add cream cheese to mixer and mix until smooth. Slowly mix in the sugar.
- Once the cream cheese is smooth and creamy, add vanilla, sour cream and eggs. Add eggs one by one and mix only until incorporated.
- Lastly, add the lemon juice and mix until incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the filling into the ramekins and place them in a large baking pan.
- Add water to the baking pan so it reaches the halfway mark of the ramekins and place in the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
- Place in the fridge to cool for 4 hours before consuming and enjoy!
Tip: Add any toppings you like! Strawberries, Blue berries, Chocolate Sauce, Caramel and more!
What’s your favorite kind of cheesecake, strawberry, marble, Italian, New York? Let me know in the comments below.